Did you watch the Call My Agent series on Netflix and wonder what the film locations in Paris were? This is a game Mr. Misadventures and I play every time we watch a French series filmed in Paris, and Call My Agent, known as Dix Pour Cent in French, was no different! We absolutely loved this series and have already watched it a second time. The acting is superb and we get a real kick out of the new guest stars that appear in each episode! The series is about the ASK agency, a talent agency whose clients include actors, directors, writers, etc.
Besides the politics, wheeling-and-dealing, competition, and drama that takes place within the office, there is also the craziness that is associated with clients who are celebrities. There are absurd scenarios, but after working at Dolby for 5 years and navigating through that universe, I can, from experience, tell you I've seen it first hand and it can get crazy!
Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Opinions are always my own and I’ll never promote something I don’t use or believe in. Also as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
But I digress! This post is your guide to the film locations for each episode of the 4 Call My Agent seasons. There are some pretty cool locations that you just may want to include on your next trip to Paris!
The actual interior scenes of the ASK (Agence Samuel Kerr) Agency take place in a studio (Studios d’Aubervilliers), but the office building scenes shot throughout all 4 seasons were filmed at 149 rue Saint-Honoré in the 1st Arrondissement. Also in the last sequence of the opening credits, the 4 main stars: Andréa Martel (Camille Cottin), Mathias Barneville (Thibault de Montalembert), Gabriel Sarda (Grégory Montel), and Arlette Azémar (Liliane Rovère) are walking under the arcade on Rue de Rivoli. The rooftop scenes in various episodes were filmed on top of Le Bon Coin office building at 85-87 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin in the 10th Arrondissement (thanks to the very thorough research done by Parisian Fields who uncovered some really interesting rooftop history during their search.).
Season 1, Episode 1 (Special guest star: Cécile de France)
- In the opening scene, we see Gabriel on his scooter cruising along the Rue de Rivoli.
- Gabriel goes to meet Cecile de France for a photoshoot at The Westin Paris – Vendôme in the 1st Arrondissement (3 Rue de Castiglione). I have stayed in this hotel countless times and seen a few celebrities and politicians in the halls, the restaurant, and the bar. It is also one of my favorite “public” restrooms!
- Camille Valentini (played by Fanny Sidney) comes up the stairs of the Métro Palais-Royal – Musée du Louvre exit and enters the Place du Palais-Royal both in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Camille meets with Mathias Barneville in the Westin restaurant called Le First. I have sat on those purple couches to eat my [très cher] breakfast buffet many, many times!
- Gabriel and Andréa have a drink at the bar in Le Fumoir restaurant in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Samuel Kerr leaves the ASK office on vacation and waves to the team standing on the balcony of 149 Rue Saint-Honoré in the 1st Arrondissement.
- The lunch date spot where Cecile de France sees Gabriel and Sophie takes place at the Brasserie du Louvre, a Bocuse restaurant (which I've had the pleasure of eating at) located in the 1st arrondissement (1 Place André Malraux).
- Mathias meets with the Tarantino film casting director (Miranda) in the Westin bar called the Bar Tuileries. I have had many a nightcap there!
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the bar where Cecile de France is learning to horseback ride; where Mathias has a conversation with the head of Star Media, François Brehier; and where Cecile de France goes for her lifting appointment.
- Some of my favorite films with Cecile de France: (In French) Fauteuils d'orchestre (as Jessica) and Un Secret (as Tania Stirn). (In English) Around the World in 80 Days as Monique La Roche.
Season 1, Episode 2 (Special guest star: Françoise Fabian and Line Renaud)
- Camille and Hervé André-Jezack (played by Nicolas Maury) are chatting and eating lunch in the arcade on the Rue de Rivoli.
- Camille frantically rides a Velib down the Quai du Louvre, the Quai de la Mégisseri both in the 1st Arrondissement and passes the Pont de la Tournelle in the 5th Arrondissement.
- The 4 agents meet with Madame Kerr in the Westin bar.
- The doorway that Françoise Fabian walks out of is at 58 rue de Vaugirard in the 6th Arrondissement.
- Andrea catches up with Françoise Fabian in the Jardin du Luxembourg in the 6th Arrondissement.
- Mathias once again meets with Madame Kerr in the Westin bar.
- The funeral of Samuel Kerr takes place at the famous Père Lachaise cemetery in the 20th Arrondissement (16 Rue du Repos).
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the flower shop Andréa shops for flower arrangements with Françoise Fabian; Garbiel's apartment; the restaurant where Gabriel meets Line Renaud; the spot where Andrea and Arlette have coffee; the hair salon where Line Renaud is getting her nails and hair done; and the bar where Camille and Hippolyte Rivière have a drink.
- Some of my favorite films with Line Reanud: (In French) Bienvenue chez les ch'tis (as Madame Bailleul) and Madame Bailleul (as Simone).
Season 1, Episode 3 (Special guest star: Nathalie Baye and Laura Smet)
- Andrea speaks with Clement, a tax auditor she previously dated at the Minister de Finance building known as “Bercy” (139 Rue de Bercy) in the 12th Arrondissement.
- There is NO Théâtre du Cygne where Gabriel goes to see Sofia Leprince (played by Stéfi Celma) in a play.
- After the play Sofia and Gabriel walk along Rue du Jourdain towards the Station de métro Jourdain in the 20th Arrondissement.
- The apartment where Colette Brancillon (played by Ophélia Kolb) comes to question Andrea is located at 5 Rue du Mail in the 2nd Arrondissement.
- Mathias meets with François Brehier on the Passerelle Debilly in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the post-Cesar cocktail party where Camille is starstruck when she runs into Gilles Lellouche and where Mathias introduces her to Dominique Besnehard; the square where Arlette is walking her dog as Mathias drives by at the end of the episode.
- Some of my favorite films with Nathalie Baye: (In French) An Affair of Love (as Her) and Une Vie à t'attendre (as Jeanne) and Absolument Fabuleux (as Patricia). I also loved her in a TV series called Les Hommes de l'Ombre where she played Anne Visage. (In English) Catch Me If You Can as Paula Abagnale.
Season 1, Episode 4 (Special guest star: Audrey Fleurot)
- The same public finance building known as “Bercy” where Andrea speaks with an auditor in episode 3 is also where Mathias accompanies Audrey Fleurot regarding a tax issue (139 Rue de Bercy) in the 12th Arrondissement.
- Mathias once again meets with Madame Kerr in the Westin bar.
- Mathias Barneville’s house is located across from Jardin du Ranelagh (1 Avenue Prudhon) in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the club where Audrey Fleurot takes striptease dance lessons, the cafe where Mattias is having a drink after visiting Audrey in her home (I suspect this is also the cafe where you often see the agents grabbing coffee or drink); and the hotel where Gabriel and Andrea meet to get info the bill for Samuel's mistress.
- Some of my favorite films/TV series with Audrey Fleurot: (In French) Engrenages/Spiral (as Joséphine Karlsson); The Bonfire of Destiny (as Adrienne de Lenverpréand) and Un village français (as Hortense).
Season 1, Episode 5 (Special guest star: Julie Gayet and Joey Starr)
- The chateau where Julie Gayet and Joey Starr were filming a period movie is the Château de Thoiry which is located in Thoiry outside of Paris (2 Rue du Pavillon de Montreuil). Thoiry is most famously known for its Zoo Safari Park.
- Andrea's apartment where she and Colette start their day and where Gabriel picks up Andrea is 5 Rue du Mail in the 2nd Arrondissement.
- The hotel where Gabriel and Andrea stay is the Logis Hôtel Au Bord du Lac located at 2 Rue de la Digue in Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, France.
- The bar (and the street outside the bar) where Camille has birthday drinks with her friends is Le Bar à Nenette (26 Rue de Lappe) in the 11th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the restaurant where Julie and Joey are set up to reconcile
Season 1, Episode 6 (Special guest star: François Berléand)
- Mathias and Camille have dinner at Le First restaurant in the Westin Paris – Vendôme.
- Closing scene the whole office is walking along the Rue de Rivoli and the Place du Palais Royal. Some of the cast splits off to take the metro at the Palais Royal–Musée du Louvre station.
- Andrea and Arlette walk across the Pont Royal.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the coffee shop where Camille and Hippolyte meet; the bar where Andrea meets the director (Christophe Bel); the studio where Sophia auditions with the casting director; the salon where Mathias goes to speak with his wife Catherine Barneville (played by Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu); the road where Andrea and Collette have a fight (at night); and the location of the Dom Juan party.
- Some of my favorite films with François Berléand: (In French) Le Siffleur (as both Armand and Maurice Teillard) and The Chorus (as Headmaster Rachin). (In English) all 3 Transporter movies as Inspector Tarconi.
Season 2, Episode 1 (Special guest star: Virginie Efira and Ramzy Bedia)
- Ramzy and Virginie are interviewed about their new film in the Grand Rex, a cinema and concert venue in the 2nd Arrondissement (1 Boulevard Poissonnière).
- Mathias and Camille have breakfast at Le First restaurant in the Westin Paris – Vendôme.
- The ceremony for Andrea in her hometown where she encounters Hicham is the Mairie de Meulan located at 10 place Brigitte Gros in Meulan, France.
- The Vivement Dimanche talk show with host Michel Drucker where Virginie and Ramzy reconcile is filmed in the Studio Gabriel (9 avenue Gabriel) in the 8th Arrondissement.
- That gorgeous Eiffel Tower view in the restaurant where Ramzy and Virginie fire Mathias is Maison Pradier (1 place de Trocadéro) in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the Star Media office where Arlette threatens François Brehier; the hotel where Mathias temporarily lives; and the restaurant where François Brehier meets with Virginie.
Season 2, Episode 2 (Special guest star: Fabrice Luchini)
- The bar where Gabriel and Andrea have a drink (or the street scene right before the scenes in the bar) is Le Sanz at 49 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine in the 11th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the gym where Andrea stalks Fabrice; the theatre where Fabrice meets Debbie (the casting director) and where Andrea and Fabrice meet at a party; the bar where Andrea receives a call from Debbie; and Fabrice Luchini's apartment!
- Some of my favorite films with Fabrice Luchini: (In French)The Women on the 6th Floor (as Jean-Louis Joubert) and Bicycling with Molière (as Serge Tanneur).
Season 2, Episode 3 (Special guest star: Norman Thavaud)
- The driving school where Norman tries to get his license is filmed at 48 rue de l’Assomption n the 16th Arrondissement.
- Camille meets her mother for lunch in Le Grand Colbert restaurant which is inside the Paris passage Galerie Vivienne in the 2nd Arrondissement (2 Rue Vivienne).
- Mathias and Catherine walk through the Palais Royale after that lunch.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the chateau/manoir where Hicham's son has his birthday party.
Season 2, Episode 4 (Special guest star: Isabelle Adjani)
- The studio where Gabriel and Sofia go to meet Julien Doré is Studios Ferber, 56 Rue du Capitaine Ferber in the 20th Arrondissement.
- Isabelle Adjani and Mathias walk past the Basilica Sainte-Clotilde (23B Rue las Cases) onto rue Casimir Périer in the 7th Arrondissement.
- The building that Isabelle and Mathias pass as they drive to the Radio France (116 Avenue du Président Kennedy) in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Isabelle Adjani passes in front of the L'Ogre Restaurant (1 Avenue de Versailles) as the protesters walk across the street is also in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Sofia and Julien Doré go over their lines in the terrace of the Hôtel Amour (8 Rue de Navarin) in the 9th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the frame shop where Mathias meets Isabelle.
Season 2, Episode 5 (Special guest star: Guy Marchand and Julien Doré)
- Camille and Hervé have lunch at the Jardin du Palais Royal (2 Galerie de Montpensier) in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Gabriel has lunch with France 2 executive Élisabeth Lecoeur at the Logis Hôtel Au Bord du Lac (2 Rue de la Digue) in Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, France.
- Camille walks down the Rue de Belleville with her suitcase in the closing scene.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the film being shot starring Guy Marchand and Hippolyte; the park where Collette is jogging; and the restaurant where Andrea and Collette have brunch.
Season 2, Episode 6 (Special guest star: Juliette Binoche)
- The street where Camille's mother, Annick Valentini (played by Isabelle Candelier) has her salon in Cannes is Avenue de la Marine Royale, 06210 Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France.
- Andrea and Colette walk along/past 68 Quai de la Seine in the 19th Arrondissement after their dinner date.
- Juliette Binoche and Andrea drive past the auditorium for the Cannes Film Festival (known as the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes locaed at Grand Auditorium Louis Lumière, 1 Esp du Président Georges Pompidou) along the Boulevard du Midi-Louise Moreau in Cannes, France.
- Hotel where the ASK team are staying in Cannes is the Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic (10 Blvd de la Croisette).
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the hotel Juliette has her room (is it also the Majestic); the bar where Eva Smith Griffin has coffee with Jean-Denis Gillières who demands to meet Juliette; the bar where Andrea and Hicham discuss her pregnancy (assuming it is the Majestic?); terrace where Andrea and Eva discuss going to Jean-Denis's yacht; and that awesome house where they had the after-party!
- I've written about Cannes and the many wonderful things you can do in a day as well as day trips from Cannes, check it out!
- Some of my favorite films with Juliette Binoche: (In French) Le Hussard sur le toit (as Pauline de Theus) and Quelques Jours en Septembre (as Irène Montano). (In English) Chocolat (as Vianne Rocher); The English Patient (as Hana); Godzilla (as Sandra Brody) and The 33 (as María Segovia).
Best Spots Eiffel Tower Photos Ebook
Are you looking for the best spots to take a stunning Eiffel Tower photo in Paris? Look no further! This ebook is designed to be your one-stop guide for taking those breathtaking Eiffel Tower shots throughout the city.
Season 3, Episode 1 (Special guest star: Jean Dujardin)
- The Statue of Liberty in the opening scene is on the Allée des Cygnes in the 15th Arrondissement.
- The bridge Andrea and Collette are walking after the opening scene is the Pont de Grenelle-Cadets de Saumur and then the Quai André Citroën in the 15th Arrondissement.
- Arlette and Herve track down Gabriel in the Ménagerie, Jardin des Plantes (57 rue Cuvier) in the 5th Arrondissement.
- Andrea and the film producer meet Jean Dujardin at the “costumiers” Les Mauvais Garçons( 10 rue du Volga) in the 20th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: Hicham Janowski's (played by Assaad Bouab) apartment and Jean Dujardin's house!
- Some of my favorite films with Jean Dujardin: (In French) The Artist (as George Valentin) and the TV series Un Gars, une Fille (as Jean). (In English) The Monuments Men (as Jean Claude Clermont); The Wolf of Wall Street (as Jean Jacques Saurel).
Season 3, Episode 2 (Special guest star: Monica Bellucci)
- The restaurant where Gabriel meets Monica Bellucci is Le Restaurant l’Hôtel (13 rue des Beaux-Arts) in the 6th Arrondissement.
- After lunch, Gabriel and Monica walk down Boulevard Saint-Germain in the 6th Arrondissement.
- Gabriel and Monica stop into L’Écume des Pages (174 boulevard Saint-Germain) bookstore also in the 6th Arrondissement.
- The street where Gabriel and Monica say goodnight is Avenue Velasquez in the 6th Arrondissement.
- The car accident with Noémie Leclerc (played by Laure Calamy) takes place on Rue du Mont Thabor in the 1st Arrondissement.
- The screening for Julie and Sofia's movie is at the Cinéma Beau Regard, also known as Étoile Cinéma Saint-Germain (22 rue Guillaume Apollinaire) in the 6th Arrondissement.
- Gabriel and Sofia speak outside the cinema in the Place Saint-Germain-des-Prés also the 6th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the theater where Herve becomes Camille; the restaurant where Andrea, Collette, and Hicham have dinner; the cafe where Andrea and Gabriel have a discussion; and Monica Bellucci's house!
- Some of my favorite films with Monica Bellucci: (In French) Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra (as Cléopâtre) and Le Pacte des loups (as Sylvia). (In English) Tears of the Sun (as Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks); The Matrix Revolutions and The Matrix Reloaded (as Persephone). I loved the fact that she was a Bond girl (in Spectre as Lucia), but I just wish it had been a better role!
Season 3, Episode 3 (Special guest star: Gerard Lanvin)
- The opening bar scene with Gerard Lanvin takes place in Le Refuge (72 rue Lamarck) in the 18th Arrondissement.
- While there is a Pacha Kebab in Paris (19 Rue d'Amsterdam in the 9th Arrondissement) the Pacha Kebab where Andrea and Gabriel meet with their lawyer is actually the Zelal-Firat (175 rue Saint-Maur) in the 11th Arrondissement!
- Herve goes to UGC Ciné des Halles/Forum des Halles (101 Porte Berger) theater to buy movie tickets in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Andrea and Gabriel look for office space on Rue de la Fontaine-du-But (later discussed as Avenue de Trudaine with Arlette and Guy) in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the marriage counselor Catherine and Mathias go to; and the stairs that Gerard and Sami sit on.
- Some of my favorite films with Gerard Lanvin: (In French) Bon rétablissement! (as Pierre); Le Fils à Jo (as Jo Canavaro); and Camping (as Michel Saint-Josse).
Season 3, Episode 4 (Special guest star: Isabelle Huppert)
- In the evening, Gabriel and Isabelle Huppert walk past the Hôtel de Sully (62 rue Saint-Antoine) in the 4th Arrondissement.
- Isabelle sticks her head out of the car after leaving Radio France on the Avenue des Champs-Elysées near the Arc de Triomphe in the 8th Arrondissement.
- Mathias and Isabelle walk to the set of the American movie at Pont Alexandre III to the Quai d'Orsay in the 8th Arrondissement.
- Valentin and Herve share a bottle of champagne in the Jardin des Tuileries in the 1st Arrondissement.
- The hotel where the Americans are staying is the Hotel Regina (2 place des Pyramides) in the 1st Arrondissement. It is very close to the Westin!
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: hospital exit/archway that Mathias and Noemie walk under after leaving Andrea; the theater where Herve meets Valentin; the hospital bench where Andrea and Arlette have a cigarette; and Isabelle Huppert's apartment!
Season 3, Episode 5 (Special guest star: Béatrice Dalle)
- Béatrice Dalle is filming a movie at the Oratoire du Louvre (corner of 145 rue Saint-Honoré – 160 rue de Rivoli) an historic Protestant church across the street from the Louvre in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Hicham has a meeting with the Americans in the bar of Hotel Regina (2 place des Pyramides) in the 1st Arrondissement.
- The cafe where Beatrice and the director (Pascal) have coffeeis L’Esmeralda (2 rue du Cloître-Notre-Dame) in the 4th Arrondissement.
- The streets that Hervé and Valentin walking down as they discuss Valentin's failed audition are Rue du Volga and Passage Beaufils in the 20th Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the convent where Andrea goes to speak with Beatrice; the restaurant where Sofia meets a director; and the bar (and the street outside the bar) where Gabriel and Andrea have a drink.
Season 3, Episode 6 (All-star party)
- Andrea goes to Gentilly, France to speak to the “other” Isabelle Huppert at her home.
- Andrea follows Isabelle (#2) to the Gentilly Train Station walking along Impasse Joséphine and Rue Auguste Blanqui.
- Arlette and the producer (Laurence Paugam) have a meeting at the Palais Royal Restaurant (110 Galerie de Valois) in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Andrea, Gabriel, Sofia, and Isabelle film their “movie” in Palais Royal.
- The closing scene with Mathias and Noémie walk off into the night takes place in the Place Vendôme in the 1st Arrondissement.
Get my FULL Paris Travel Planner with sheets for:
Trip Overview | Travel Budget | Accommodation Tracker | Transportation Tracker | Activities Planner | Pre-Trip Planning | Places to Visit | Itinerary Overview | Daily Itinerary | Arrondissement Guides | Road Trip Planning | Packing List | Outfit Planner | Expense Tracker | Souvenirs & Gifts List | To do List | January-December Planning Calendar | Paris Bucket List Checklist | and Travel Journal Pages
100 pages! Available for $9.99.
Season 4, Episode 1 (Special guest star: Charlotte Gainsbourg)
- The opening scene with Andrea in a taxi takes place on Avenue Hoche in the 8th Arrondissement.
- Andrea meets Charlotte in the international baggage claim area of Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Mathias and Camille discuss their father-daughter status in the restaurant inside Hôtel Mansart (5 Rue des Capucines) in the 1st Arrondissement.
- The César Awards ceremony takes place at the Salle Pleyel (252 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré) in the 8th Arrondissement.
- After the Césars Mathias and Noemie walk near the Pont au Change in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the apartment where Mathias and Noemie move into together; the office where Oscar's film reading takes place; daycare where Andrea leaves her baby; restaurant where Gabriel meets Mimie Mathy; restaurant where Mathias meets Xavier Beauvois; the bar where Camille, Herve, and Noemie have drinks; Charlotte Gainsbourg's home!
- If you like hanging out in the CDG airport as much as I do, you like the beautiful Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel, it is one of my favorites!
Season 4, Episode 2 (Special guest star: Franck Dubosc)
- Franck Dubosc is making a film at the Conservatoire du Centre de Quartier Pablo Neruda, 36 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, Bagnolet, Seine-Saint-Denis, France.
- Herve “discovers” an actress Alex (Estelle Meyer) in the Balard métro near the rue Louis Armand exit in the 15th Arrondissement he returns later to find her again.
- Andrea waits for Nathalie Baye for a meeting at Café Marly (93 Rue de Rivoli) near the Louvre in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: other locations that might have been included in the episode where Franck Dubosc was filming his movie; the location of the Mediawan office; and the apartment that Camille and Sofia are living in (party scenes).
Season 4, Episode 3 (Special guest star: José Garcia)
- Andrea walks past Veyep Optical (149 Rue Saint Honoré in the 1st Arrondissement) shop while speaking to José on the phone.
- Sofia does a modeling gig for Tiffany's at their flagship store on 62 Av. des Champs-Élysées in the 8th Arrondissement.
- It looks like Andrea is going into the Crèche Coccinelle (38 Rue Gilbert Cesbron) in the 17th Arrondissement, but I am not 100% certain.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: location of Andrea's daycare; film location for José Garcia movie; street where Herve and Alex walk after her audition; Noemie and Mattias's new apartment; hotel where José waits for Laurence
- Some of my favorite films with José Garcia: (In French) La Vérité si je mens! 1 + 2 (as Serge). (In English) Now You See Me (as Etienne Forcier).
Season 4, Episode 4 (Special guest star: Sandrine Kimberlain)
- The episode opens with Sandrine starring in a play at Théâtre des Bouffes-Parisiens (4 Rue Monsigny) in the 2nd Arrondissement.
- Gabriel and Sandrine head to Le Divan du Monde (75bis Rue des Martyrs) in the 18th Arrondissement to see a comedy show.
- Gabriel and Arlette have lunch with Muriel Robin and Sandrine at L'Entente, Le British Brasserie (13 Rue Monsigny) in the 2nd Arrondissement.
- Camille treats herself to a pair of shoes at the Christian Louboutin shop in the Passage Galerie Vero-Dodat (19 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau to 2 rue Bouloi) in the 1st Arrondissement. (Check all the Paris Passage locations!)
- Andrea speaks with Colette's colleague Justin outside of the Centre des Finances Publiques/Trésor public (5 Rue de Londres) in the 9th Arrondissement.
- Mattias walks along the Place du Marché Saint-Honoré where he has his heart attack.
- Noemie and Camille are on the Rue des Gravilliers in the 3rd Arrondissement when they get the phone call about Mattias.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the film that Herve is in; the bar that Camille, Noemie, and Herve have a drink; the animal shelter where Mattias meets the wolves; studio where Muriel and Sandrine rehearse; bar where Andrea and Elisa (Anne Marivin) have a drink; bar where Mattias has a drink; the small street where Gabriel meets Sofia in need (think it is near Place du Marché Saint-Honoré); and the bar where Camille and Noemie meet for a drink to commiserate about Mattias.
Season 4, Episode 5 (Special guest star: Sigourney Weaver)
- Sigourney stops at the Ladurée store in Terminal 1 at Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Sigourney stays at the incredible Hôtel de Crillon in the 8th Arrondissement.
- Andrea and Guillaume Gallienne meet Arlette at the Père Lachaise cemetery in the 20th Arrondissement (16 Rue du Repos) to catch up with Sigourney.
- Elise meets with François Brehier on the Passerelle Debilly in the 16th Arrondissement.
- Sigourney interrupts the lunch of the film financier at La Mascotte restaurant (52 Rue des Abbesses) in the 18th Arrondissement.
- Gabriel breaks up with Sarah at Le Progrès restaurant (7 rue des 3 Freres) in the 18th Arrondissement.
- In the closing scene, Noemie and Mattias ride a pedi-taxi across Pont Louis-Philippe towards the Panthéon (where you can get a 360-view of Paris, a tip from my Paris for the First Time Guide.).
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the hospital where Mattias is recovering; the street that Elise lives where Gabriel and Herve wait to stalk her; the street where Gabriel gets a ticket; the bar/restaurant where Sigourney meets Bernard Verley;
- Some of my favorite films with Sigourney Weaver: (In English) the Alien series (as Ripley) and Avatar (as Dr. Grace Augustine).
Season 4, Episode 6 (Special guest star: Jean Reno)
- Andrea meets Jean Reno for a drink at Le Carillon (18 Rue Alibert) 10th Arrondissement.
- Andrea meets Elisa inside a Naturalia grocery store but there are several in Paris.
- Andrea ponders her future in the Jardin des Tuileries in the 1st Arrondissement.
- Arlette grieves along the Rue di Rivoli.
- Need YOUR Help: Don't know the location of: the park where Elise meets Gabriel (this one is driving me crazy!); and the Star Media office where Gabriel speaks to Elise.
- Some of my favorite films with Jean Reno: (In French) Wasabi (as Hubert Fiorentini); La Rafle (as Dr. David Sheinbaum); Les Rivières pourpres (as Le commissaire Pierre Niemans); Les Visiteurs 1 + 2 (as Le comte Godefroy de Montmirail). (In English) The Da Vinci Code (as Captain Bezu Fache); Godzilla (as Philippe Roaché) and Léon: The Professional (as Leon).
Fin! It was so fun to guess and then research the film locations for Call My Agent / Dix Our Cent Seasons 1-4. I am super excited about the recent announcement that there will be a 5th season and a feature film!
How about you? Are you a fan of the show? Do you know any of the locations I am missing? Do tell!
Lastly, my friend Katya from France Where You Are has answered some great FAQs and shared more information on the cast of Call My Agent on her blog, check it out (there are also some treats you can buy to tide you over to Season5)!
I am married to a French man, lived in France for 3 years, and have been to Paris more than 50 times. I am always a tourist so the information, tip, and tricks I share are created to help you!
Like it? PIN it!
- Look for fares using sites like Skyscanner or Expedia.com.
- For France (Paris) coming from the West Coast, I typically fly Air France or United. From the East Coast, I typically fly Air France or Delta.
- If you travel frequently, consider investing in a Priority Pass for airport lounge access. Not only will you have a spot to relax before your flight and charge your devices, but you can eat and drink for free (without paying crazy airport prices!)
- I use Expedia.com, Booking.com, and Hotels.com to find lodging. Always check the reviews on TripAdvisor before booking!
- For rental car agencies, try Rentalcars.com. When traveling in Europe, I use AutoEurope to make reservations. They find the best rates and allow you to compare different car rental agencies. I typically book with Sixt.
- For transportation from the CDG airport to anywhere within Paris, consider pre-booking with Get Transfer. It is one way to be stress-free and you can request an English-speaking driver.
- Tours + Atractions
- I book tours with companies like Viator and GetYourGuide. Both have a wide variety of activities for every travel style. Other companies to look at include Tours by Locals and Withlocals.
- If you’re visiting a city with multiple attractions, be sure to check out a discount pass, such as CityPASS or Go City.
- Context Travel is another option and they offer more educational-based activities.
- If you are looking to buy tickets to attractions, check out Tiquet.
- Don't Forget Travel Photos
- One of my favorite things to do is to get photos taken of me while on vacation. Flytographer is a great option with photographers all over the world.
- Peace of Mind
- It’s important to have some type of travel insurance to cover any unforeseen accidents, illnesses, threats, or cancellations. I always travel with insurance and would recommend SafetyWing, SquareMouth or Travelex Insurance are good options.
- Should you have any trouble with flight delays to the extent you feel you deserve compensation, I encourage you to check out and use AirHelp. I used them and for 1 claim I got compensated (transparency: a 2nd claim did not, but I was still glad I tried!).