Currently | 8.31.17
I swear for September I will get back on the mid-month schedule for my Currently posts, I don’t like them at the end of the month, but I’m currently adjusting to a new schedule now that I am back to working full time (yippee!).
Watching | Game of Thrones
> We aren’t watching the current season, but that doesn’t mean we can’t watch it! We decided to re-watch it from the beginning and it was a really good decision, I’m enjoying it way more this second time around. I’m able to connect a lot more dots making it far more enjoyable.
Reading | Love, Loss and What We Ate.
> Maybe it’s because I’m dying for the next season of Top Chef, or maybe it’s because I found Padma Lashki to be extremely articulate when she was interviewed on CNN for the Women’s March in January (she was also interviewed in Rolling Stone) but I saw her book on sale for $1.99 for the Kindle version (it’s still on sale!) and I snatched it up. It’s from 2016 but I’m still enjoying it.
Working On | Old posts.
> I have about 2,000 posts and I am working on cleaning them up, optimizing them for search and adding Pinterest images. It’s quite a task but it is something that has to get done.
Feeling | Impatient.
> I’m a pretty patient person, especially in comparison with the hubby, but I am really looking forward to getting into our new house and having our things. Our household goods have been in storage since October 2015 and I can’t wait to set up house again. And to have my own proper office and more than a handful of clothes!
Planning | A trip to Paris!
> Since I just started a new job I didn’t expect to have any vacation for awhile, so I was pleased to discover that Cisco has a forced shut down between Christmas and New Year’s so Paris here we come! We haven’t been back since Thanksgiving 2015 so we are very much looking forward to immersing ourselves once again in our favorite city. (Hence the photo from Mr. Misadventures Paris portfolio for my post image.)
Loving | Feeling fit.
> I’ve lost over 30 pounds with our new diet and fitness routine and I feel a lot better. I can tell I am more physically fit. Over the weekend we went to the San Francisco Peaks above Flagstaff and visited a few spots some of which required climbing hills and stairs. I know 6 months ago I would have been huffing and puffing but I was able to do it all this weekend without being taxed, it feels good!
My Favorite Photo | The Real Thing.
> I haven’t felt much like a travel blogger lately. We arrived in Portland the worst time of the year and for 5 months we hardly did anything except study and job hunt. Then we made the move to the Phoenix area during the height of summer and were stuck inside. So not a lot of new content. But the weather is changing, and we are starting to get out on the weekends and exploring the local area. I can’t wait to start writing again. Plus I’m going to be redesigning and that’s always such a motivation for inspiration!
Odds & Ends | Check these out.
I’d love your support on the following projects:
- While I have your attention, Etsy is having their FIRST sale ever! For Labor Day so hurry, I wished I had known, I got sucked into Etsy a few days ago looking at a planner, it’s worse than Pintersest but I love it!
- Check out my birding post and visit the Box Elder County website. The campaign is over in 2 weeks, so if you haven’t visited, do it soon!
- Traveler Tuesday started back up. If you are interested in being interviewed, drop me a line at MisadventuresWithAndi AT gmail DOT com.
What was going on back then | From the archives.
- From 1 year ago: Locals I Love – Rogue Ales & Spirits
- From 2 years ago: #ExperienceBuick – Roadtrip Test Drive
- From 3 years ago: Interview with Hawaiian Airlines Chef Chai
- From 4 years ago: Musee d’Orsay and Paris in the 19th Century
- From 5 years ago: Southwest Road Trip 2012 Day 8
- From 6 years ago: J’adore #23
- From 7 years ago: Cheating
- From 8 years ago: 17 Sunday
- From 9 years ago: It was my 2nd month of blogging and I didn’t have any posts for the month of August!
What is CURRENTLY going on with you?
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support!
Looking to increase your blogging income? Check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing! The step-by-step affiliate marketing strategy course that shows you how Michelle went from $0 in affiliate income to over $50,000 per month.
Like it? PIN it!