Last week when I was flying back east I re-watched the last two episodes of the final season of Sex and the City. You know, the ones that take place in Paris. I have already blogged about some of my favorite ones in my Sex and the City Paris post.
As I was watching the shows again I was keeping note of all the scenes that occurred in my favorite city, because that is what every girl obsesses with the show and Paris would do, bien sûr! At the end when I looked down at my moleskine and reviewed the list of scenes I thought to myself, “why I try to go to them all while I am there?”
And that is exactly what I am going to try to do!
Here is the list of scenes and where they take place, some I don’t know but I am going to try to figure out by taking screenshots, etc:
- Carrie’s arrival – The Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Shopping (and falling) – Dior Avenue Montaigne
- Brasserie terrace (Carrie watching the 4 French girlfriends) – NO IDEA, help?
- Pay Phone call to Miranda – Place St Sulpice (thanks to commenter Elspeth on my Sex and the City Paris post)
- Night club where Alexander gives Carrie a necklace – NO IDEA, help?
- Restaurant where Carrie meets Alec’s ex-wife – Kong’s
- Salon where Carrie eats goodies and feeds the dog – Cador Patisserie located on the corner of Rue de Louvre & Rue Amiral de Coligny (thanks to commenter Elspeth on my Sex and the City Paris post)
- Street where the little girl taps Carrie on the head and she steps on dog poo, also fountain where she cleans off dog poo – NO IDEA, help?
- Bench along the Seine where Carrie eats at a sandwich and waves at a tourist on a bateau mouche – not sure, but I think I can find it because of the bridge and building in the background
- Bookstore where Carrie finds her book and meets some fans – not sure but looks like it is in the Sorbonne area
- Walking with Alex – they walk past the restaurant “Le Caveau du Palais” which is on Place Dauphine
- Alex’s museum review night (when he abandons Carrie) – Jeu de Paume museum
- Carrie running for a cab and passing by Big – Place Etoile
- Restaurant where Carrie missed her party – NO IDEA, help?
- Closing scene with Carrie and Big – Le Pont des Arts
That’s quite a long list, but I am ambitious. I will give a full report about how well I did on attempting to complete the SATC+P tour!