I love the last two episodes of the final season of Sex and the City. You know, the ones that take place in Paris. I have already blogged about some of my favorite ones in my Sex and the City Paris post.
As I was watching the shows again I was keeping note of all the scenes that occurred in my favorite city, because that is what every girl obsessed with the show and Paris would do, bien sûr!
Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Opinions are always my own and I’ll never promote something I don’t use or believe in. Also as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
At the end, when I looked down at my Moleskine and reviewed the list of scenes I thought to myself, “why do I try to go to them all while I am there?”
And that is exactly what I am going to try to do!
Here is the list of scenes and where they take place, some I don't know but I am going to try to figure out by taking screenshots, etc:
- Carrie's arrival – The Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Shopping (and falling) – Dior Avenue Montaigne
- Brasserie terrace (Carrie watching the 4 French girlfriends) – l’Avenue, with the Canadian flag in the background, corner Rue Montaigne and Francois Premier in the 8th.
- The Pay Phone call to Miranda – Place St Sulpice (thanks to commenter Elspeth on my Sex and the City Paris post)
- Night club where Alexander gives Carrie a necklace – NO IDEA, help?
- The restaurant where Carrie meets Alec's ex-wife – Kong's
- Salon where Carrie eats goodies and feeds the dog – Cador Patisserie located on the corner of Rue de Louvre & Rue Amiral de Coligny (thanks to commenter Elspeth on my Sex and the City Paris post)
- The street where the little girl taps Carrie on the head and she steps on dog poo, and the fountain where she cleans off dog poo is La Fontaine de la Paix in the 6th arrondissement.
- Bench along the Seine where Carrie eats a sandwich and waves at a tourist on a bateau mouche – not sure, but I think I can find it because of the bridge and building in the background
- The bookstore where Carrie finds her book and meets some fans – not sure but looks like it is in the Sorbonne area
- Walking with Alex – they walk past the restaurant “Le Caveau du Palais” which is on Place Dauphine
- Alex's museum review night (when he abandons Carrie) – Jeu de Paume museum
- Carrie running for a cab and passing by Big – Rue de Rivoli (if I am not mistaken) near Jeu de Paume.
- The restaurant where Carrie missed her party – this is actually in New York ( 50 commerce)!
- The closing scene with Carrie and Big – Le Pont des Arts
That's quite a long list, but I am ambitious. I will give a full report about how well I did in attempting to complete the SATC+P tour!