As you are probably aware if you are a blogger who does any sort of reviews, the FTC passed policies this past year that state you need to disclose to your readers any time you have received products or incentives when you do a review post. More information here.
I have a DISCLOSURES page that you can look at any time to see when I have received a product or incentive. I would like to keep that page tidy (I’m Type-A like that!) so I am putting all my 2010 disclosures in this post, and will now re-start the list for 2011.
Specific disclosures for 2010:
- I sometimes use Amazon Affiliate links to point to books I’ve read or reviewed.
- I received an advance copy of Ordinary World.
- I received a copy of the SATC 2 soundtrack from One to One Network. (But not the one I am giving away, that one I bought myself!)
- I received an advance copy of Gogo’s Dream from WOW-Women on Writing.
- I attended the SHiMONEi/Schoggi pairing event free of charge, but I purchased my giveaway products myself.
- I received an advance copy of Gods Tomorrow.
- I received an advance copy of Project: Happily Ever After and Alisa is my friend, but even if she wasn’t the book if awesome!
- I received 4 autographed copies of Project: Happily Ever After for free for my giveaway
- I received 3 copies of Mademoiselle London for free for my review and giveaway
- I received a free copy of Brendan’s Adventures e-book plus an invitation to his affiliate program
I would like to thank everyone who provided product to me for review this past year. I am selective about what I choose to blog about, so I appreciate the companies that I work with immensely. Thanks to One2One Network, Buzz Cooperative and WOW Women On Writing for having exceptional programs that allow bloggers to have the opportunity to share their opinions authentically.
Here’s to a happy and successful and harmonious 2011 with opportunities for everyone!