(Not quite) Wordless Wednesday #205 – Just Because

dont-think-too-much-youll-create-a-problem-that-wasnt-even-there-in-the-first-place

Stolen from my Expressions board on Pinterest (are you following me on Pinterest?!?).  In my effort to REFINE this resonated with me for today.

How about you? Do you pin quotes and/or inspirational messages to Pinterest (or anywhere else)?   Please share here, or point me to your Pinterest board.

Comments

1. Amy Jones says:

Yes, sometimes I do. I mostly enjoy reading what other people post. I post a lot of cute animal pics too, that’s my favorite thing to post, usually on Facebook.

2. Anne Yeh says:

Quotes are one of my fav things to pin. I’ve even purchased some prints of my favorite ones. http://www.pinterest.com/anneyeh/quotes/

PS. It was wonderful meeting you today and I’m excited for our special project :)

3. great quote i think thats why i find some stuff harder then others

4. I absolutely love this quote! SO true!

5. I do have a quote board on pinterest! I’m already following you:)

6. Hello Andi, I sometimes do. I am already following you. I love all kinds of quotes. Here are some of my favorites. “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead” -Barney Stinson
    “So what she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a “hater’s” job is..to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..Without haters most people wouldn’t try to become better. Just tell them “Bitch you just hate me because you can’t be me…” -Katt Williams

7. veena vinyas says:

nice quotes..

8. teresa null says:

i love to read all the quotes that i read on pinterest!! i actually already have made a place to keep them!! i love going back over them and reading them.. seems always find something that helps with whatever i am dealing with at that time!!

9. Joni Caraway (trippygrandmaof3) says:

I love Pinterest and am following you now. http://www.pinterest.com/trippygrandma23/

10. I like that one. I know a few people I would like to hang this up right in front of their face. Thanks for the smile, I needed it today.

11. Veena Vinyas says:

i love this quoote

12. Love these inspiring quotes!!!

13. Laura Brewer says:

I usually pin them FROM pinterest onto my boards, not from websites. I often wondered about how they got them lol

14. teresa null says:

love the quote. and now I am following you.. my name on pinterest is Teresa Coleman Null.. I am an addict when it comes to pinterest!!!!

15. I do! They are some really good ones out there and I thank Pinterest for bringing them to my attention! I am still looking for the one that resonates the most with me so I can print it or whatever, and frame it up!

16. Alicia Morris says:

I post little saying sometimes and bible ferias on FB and some time on pin the to my wall

17. Veena Vinyas says: