(Not quite) Wordless Wednesday #196 – Kyoto Tease

Golden-Pavillion-KyotoThis is a photo of the Golden Pavilion in Rokuon-Ji Temple. The reflection in the water is gorgeous and mesmerizing.  The colors of the Japanese maples are stunning.  The reds are amazing!

It’s been two whirlwind days in Kyoto with three more to go.   We’ve been on three Context Travel tours, have been to six temples/shrines, and have ate our way several times through the Nishiki food market.

More posts to come when I return, this was just a little tease!

Comments

1. What a beautiful picture!

2. Well taken photograph.

3. gorgeous

4. Love these posts, please tell me what camera are you using to take these breathe taking photos, Christmas is coming and I really want want want a new camera…lol

5. Sylvia Zajis says:

I absolutely love the pagodas! This picture turned out beautiful. Can’t wait to hear more.

6. ellen beck says:

That s gorgeous and you are so lucky to get to see thesee things in person I bet every moment is picture perfect!

7. That is definitely a postcard picture. It is absolutely gorgeous. You certainly know how to take pictures. You are also lucky that you get to go to such exotic places.

8. I saw a bunch of the pics that u posted on Instagram. They are amazing!

9. rosanna canlas says:

Hope to visit it someday.

10. Looks beautiful and relaxing

11. Arlene Whitfield says:

Stunning! I love this picture!

12. I love this photo! Very beautiful!

13. What a beautiful and serene picture. Hope I can go one day.

14. How lucky are you?! I was born in Japan (I’m an Air Force brat) and left when I was young and have never been back. Your photo inspires me to think about planning a trip there.

15. Kim Henrichs says:

Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to visit there.

16. Gabriel Rossi says:

The picture is perfect and the place seems gorgeous!

17. WOW

18. Hope I’ll be there soon :)

19. alena svetelska says:

breath taking picture,just simple beatiful!

20. rebeccabasset says:

Wow, I wish I was there with you!

Thanks for the Post and the Picture!

21. Gorgeous capture! Hope to visit there someday!

22. Jenn S (FotoJennic) says:

Oh my gosh that photo is STUNNING!! I hope you had an absolutely wonderful time!!

23. carla bonesteel says:

OMG! You must be in Heaven! This photo looks like it’s from a Travel magazine. You are so blessed.

24. What a beautiful place and great photo ! :)

25. Jacqueline says:

Visiting Kyoto must have been an incredible trip. Would so love to go there one day.

26. I really want to go back to Japan one day.

27. I cannot wait to see more.

28. KyLee Mills says:

comment #3

29. Angela Hendricks says:

That is a stunning picture! How beautiful! You are so lucky to be able to go. Thank you for sharing this amazing photo!

30. I love that photo! I always wanted to travel, but have never been able to. Thank you for letting me see the sites through your eyes.

31. i wish i could spend my whole life therre!!! <3

32. Mary Withrow says:

Amazing photo and we always have to remember, there is beauty all around us if we just take the time to look and see!

33. Cheryl Grandy says:

Beautiful picture! I’m looking forward to hearing about the Nishiki food market.

34. Susan Smith says:

Such a beautiful place and a great photo

35. Richard Hicks says:

would love to live there forever!

36. What a stunning photo!

37. Shannon says:

So pretty. I always wanted to go to Japan but not now. It is poisoned from the fallout. Still pretty though. One of my fave places in the world that I never will go to is in Japan, the wisteria tunnel. http://twistedsifter.com/2013/02/wisteria-flower-tunnel-kawachi-fuji-garden-kitakyushu-japan/ Wisteria is my flower and they had a lot of it at my fave park, Maymont here in Richmond, VA and it was cut down and it broke my heart, It was really old and I have no clue why they would get rid of it.