J’adore #55

J'adore on Misadventures with AndiI am not going to say the holiday season is the season of drinking, but it is certainly the time of year that extra indulging takes place. So I thought I’d use this J’adore to share a few items that might help you with all the extra celebrating you will be doing this time of year!

Labeled as the “the first daily multivitamin for healthy people who drink alcohol” Drinkwel (created by 2 UC Berkeley grads…go Berkeley!) may be the thing for you. I personally can’t have more than two drinks, so this is not going to be in my repetoire of vitamins, but if you are going to be drinking more than usual this holiday season you may want to consider adding this vitamin to your morning routine.

drinkwelI shared corkcicle back in J’adore #31, but now with chillsner from the same company, your beer drinking friends don’t have to be left out in the cold.  Their drafty beverages can stay ice cold until the end!

chillsner-packageI talked about these before, but there is nothing better for transporting wine (or foie gras…you choose) than a Vinni Bag.  We have about 10 of them and use them all the time!

VinniBag Vertical ComboIf you are hosting a holiday party where you are serving wine, I think these wine glass tags from Graceful Studio are adorable.  You could put them on a beer bottle too.

wine-glass-tagsThat’s it for this edition of J’adore, a few my my recent favorite finds as I travel the web!

How about you? What are you currently adoring?

Comments

1. md Kennedy says:

LOVE the wine stem tags – very classy indeed! Even good for non-alcoholic drinks.

2. These are really awesome! I will definitely consider purchasing some of these after reading your review!

3. Very usefull when you have a couple of extra drinks!

4. Judy Thomas says:

I love the chilsner! What a great idea.This time of year is the only time I drink alcohol but these would make great gifts for Christmas!

5. Holly Thomas says:

I love the Wine Glass Tags.

6. I’m a teetotaler but these would really make great Christmas gifts for those who drink.

7. #3 I never knew there was such a thing as a multivitamin for healthy people who drink alcohol. Very good idea.

8. I just made up personalized gift tags for Christmas gift giving.

9. Paula Varble says:

Love the wine stem tags. I’ve never hosted or even attended a fancy/elegant. It was be so nice to have formal wear and name places like that.

10. Colleen Boudreau says:

I love the chillsner!

11. alicia k (Petite Pilates Pixie) says:

very neat tags here!! #4

12. Kim Henrichs says:

Corkcicle! That is seriously brilliant…

13. Jill Edwards says:

Never heard of a Vinni bag before, what a great find.

14. Gabriel Rossi says:

Awesome! I love the package!

15. Great package

16. alena svetelska says:

I love the Wine Glass Tags and I love the chillsner

17. Kristyn A. says:

These would make great christmas gifts, especially for the bigger drinkers! thanks!

18. Jacqueline says:

There’s another product for those who indulge a little too much around the holidays. It’s called DrinkinMate and is made by Ameriwell. It truly works miracles when you’ve had too much alcohol.

19. Priscilla S. says:

I absolutely love the wine glass tags from Graceful Studio… gorgeous and festive!