J’adore #51

J'adore on Misadventures with AndiAnother edition of J’adore! My series where I share with you things I am digging on while I am off doing my internet travels!  There hasn’t been a lot of time to do much online shopping or online anything for that matter, but I do think I have collected an interesting assortment of internet finds.

I don’t have a broken heart but, I can’t enough of this Love Hurts kit spotted on Fast Company’s Co.Design.  I am going to snatch one up for the next person in my life who gets knocked around by love.  It will at least bring a momentary smile and a couple hours of just what the doctor ordered.

Love Hurts Kit

Photo credit: Co.Design

As a fan of Instagram and now Oggl (find me, my user name is Andi), I am totally intrigued by this Lomography camera (spotted on Travel & Leisure).  I can’t think of one good reason to justify its purchase, but I want one!

Lomography Diana F+ Metropolis

Photo credit Lomography

Barbeque season is on its way and who doesn’t like a pulled pork or BBQ beef sandwich? Preparing it can be on the messy side which is why I think this meat shredder from Williams Sonoma (spotted on Food Republic) is pretty awesome.  I am sure it is therapeutic to use too!

Meat Shredder

Photo credit Williams Sonoma

I saw these really cool travel-inspired iPhone cases on Double Takes.

Society 6 iPhones

Photo credit: Double Takes

Which led me to the Society 6 website where I saw a myriad of cool things including this Paris-themed iPad skin in red, and you know how I feel about red!

Paris iPad Skin from Society 6

Photo credit: Society 6

Speaking of my favorite color, here is a really stylish car phone charger from Tylt. If you have to have a utility piece why not make it beautiful?

band-micro-usb-red

Photo credit Tylt

Leaving you on a sweet note.  Mr. Misadventures and I could own stock in Chuao Chocolatier with the amount we consume.  We love the Firecracker bar equally and then each have our own other favorites.  If you have not tried these, drop everything and go order one now!  You won’t regret it.  They have a brand new bar that I am dying to try: Pop Corn Pop.  It’s got “puffed whole grains, toasted corn chips, popping candy and a sprinkle of sea salt in creamy milk chocolate.” Hay carumba!  Want it!

Chuao Pop Corn Pop

Photo credit Chuao Chocolatier

That’s it for this edition of J’adore, a few my my recent favorite finds as I travel the web!

How about you? What are you currently adoring?

Comments

1. Love that phone charger! As always you’ve pulled together some fabulous looking items!

2. OMG I want everything you listed on here!!!! That popcorn chocolate looks amaaaaazing!

3. isis sample says:

That camera so rocks! Wonder how it compares to my Nikon. I mean I hate looking “touristy” but wouldn’t mind looking that way with some cool digital gear. :-p

4. Love the red phone charger ….and that Love Hurts kit is PERFECT! lol! The meat shredders are very cool. I love kitchen gadgets that work perfectly and save me time.

5. Amanda Sakovitz says:

Love the bb and phone cases. the bbq looks amazing

6. Nena Sinclair says:

What cool things! I think those little Rollie sandwich/omelet makers are so neat and I really want to get one!

7. Rachel Beltz says:

Okay, that broken heart kit just made my day… that has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!
    And I’m a huge camera fan… (If only I had enough money to fuel my obsession… Still working on buying my first real camera.) That Lomography camera is simply adorable!!
    I don’t really have any “adored” items at the moment… but I will have to start my search up again! You have inspired me!

8. Jennifer says:

that camera is awesome!!! now i want it too! it wont ever happen, but one can dream right? :)

9. lillie-beth says:

That camera looks awesome! So does the car charger. What fun! Thank you!

10. Lisa B. says:

Hahaha, the Love Hurts kit is pretty funny! And now I want to try EVERYTHING from Chuao Chocolatier, especially the Maple Bacon Bar!

11. Nikki Lynn Hanna says:

Love the camera! and the phone cases are awesome too!

12. Priscilla says:

I just love the ipad and iphone cases and being a chocoholic myself, I’d love to try Chuao Chocolatier.

13. That kit looks awesome!

14. Cassandra Eastman says:

The love hurts kit is such a great idea for a friend for valentine’s day! I love all this stuff you’ve found, thanks for sharing!

15. Brandi Price says:

These are really neat! I need to find me some of those meat shredders too! ;)

16. ionut leonard taranu says: